Our Commitment to You
At the Monica’s Family Restaurant, we are committed to the health and safety of our team and our guests. In keeping with public health regulations, we have implemented numerous health measurements and operating guidelines to ensure your experience with us is as safe as it is enjoyable.
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe
- Masks will always be worn by employees within the restaurant and all employees will always follow strict hygiene protocol
- All employees feeling ill or showing signs of symptoms will be asked to refrain from coming into work until they are fully recovered.
- Stringent Hygiene Protocol training has been implemented for all employees
- All guests visiting our restaurant will be required to use hand sanitizer. We have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- Groups will be sat six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table both in the restaurant
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 20 minutes
- Paper disposable (one time use only) menus will be provided to our guests
- All guests will be asked to maintain physical distancing (6 feet apart)
We know that these measures will make dining in our family restaurant look a little different than it used to, but our commitment to providing you with delicious food that you know, and love remains unchanged. For those of you who aren’t ready to dine with us just yet, you can still enjoy at home using our take-out or delivery service. If and when you choose to dine at our restaurant again, we want you to know that we will do everything we can to make you feel just as safe with us as you do at home.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Management & Staff
Monica’s Family Restaurant